Living with HIV

Whether you need to get tested, have been recently diagnosed, or have a loved one living with HIV, we can help you find the resources you need.

If you live in the Denver Transitional Grant Area (TGA) – in the Colorado counties of Denver, Adams, Arapahoe, Jefferson, Broomfield or Douglas – the participating providers listed on this web site are available to you, usually at no cost or for a reduced fee.

If you, or someone who needs services, live in a Colorado county outside the Denver TGA, view the list of HIV/AIDS resources available in other counties.

If you don’t know where to start or are feeling overwhelmed, and want to talk to someone in person, you may want to start by contacting a case manager.


+ I need to…
Get tested for HIV
Find a doctor who is an HIV specialist
Find a case manager
Understand how a case manager can help me
Learn if I'm eligible to receive help paying for my HIV drugs
Get help paying for my health care
Find substance abuse help
Learn about health insurance options
Find a pharmacy where I can get my prescriptions
Get help paying for my prescriptions
Find a therapist/counselor
Find an HIV support group
Identify an HIV-friendly dentist
Find someplace to live (short or long term)
Get help with my finances
Find out how to get help with food/groceries
Get a ride to/from my doctor appointment
Find help but I don't live in the counties you cover (Denver, Adams, Arapahoe, Jefferson, Broomfield or Douglas).

Read the Denver Principles, which were written in 1983 by the People with AIDS advisory committee.

Learn more about, or become a member of, the Council
Understand more about the Ryan White CARE act
See a list of additional resources